Harvest International School welcomes you!
Harvest International School is a residential coeducational community affiliated to Cambridge international Examinations.
Harvest Campus is situated in the lush greenbelt area of Punjab, approximately thirty kilometre from the centre of the bustling city of Ludhiana. It is the home of our International School and our Tennis Academy, located within a kilometer of each other. We also have spacious playing fields, an aviary, an organic farm and an arboretum, where one can walk in the midst of lovely scenic surroundings.
Harvest International School is a residential coeducational community affiliated to Cambridge international Examinations. We focus on holistic development, addressing three main areas of education:
- Academic excellence validated by the international recognized gold-standard of Cambridge’s Advanced Level qualifications.
- The personal growth of all students so they have resilience, confidence and firm moral values in an ever-changing and often bewildering world.
- The transferable skills and life skills that are so eagerly sought by employers and leaders. These skills include fluent English Communication, social and organizing skills, and lifelong learning.
Harvest Tennis academy, renowned as the best-appointed academy in the country, if not in Asia, has produced many high ranking national tournament champions. Fourteen flood-lit deco-turf and clay courts are supervised by our expatriate and domestic coaches and our high-performance tennis players have the services of quality hitting partners, fitness coaches, a physiotherapist, dietitian and medical staff.
Founded in 2005, the Harvest Tennis Academy is by far the best appointed on the sub – continent and has created a niche for itself on the world map, becoming a Mecca for aspiring tennis players from across the world. Our tennis programmes cater to different requirements of our clientele at various stages of their game.
We have an Advanced, Intermediate and a Beginners’ programme to choose from and have recently introduced a new concept called MYOP (Make Your Own Programme) where an individual can customise a programme to their own choice, including the time duration. The basic content of the programmes include individual tennis lessons, group lessons, individual fitness lessons, group fitness and match play. The coaches and the supporting staff meet daily with their players and a progress report is sent to all parents regularly.
With an incomparable infrastructure, the academy consists of:
• 14 floodlit courts (11 deco turf & 3 clay)
• A stadium with a 2000+ seating capacity
• State of the art gymnasium
• Soccer field
• Hockey ground
• Volleyball court
• Basketball court
• Table Tennis
• Swimming pool
• Outstanding coaching team
• Resident Fitness trainer
• Resident Physiotherapist
• Resident Sports Psychologist
• Pristine and pollution free environment
• Aviary with birds fed on natural diets to produce pure eggs and untarnished meat
• Six acres of prime land dedicated to produce organic vegetables
• Entire dairy supervised by the campus provides 100% hygienic and organic milk