HIGHER SECONDARY – Cambridge AS & A Level
Enabling your child to flourish through the best universities of the world and beyond
Year 11 and 12 students benefit from a broad and balanced programme delivered through the Cambridge AS& A Level curriculum.
Cambridge Advanced is a globally recognized qualification to prepare for university and higher education. Thousands of learners worldwide gain places at leading universities every year with Cambridge International AS & A Levels. The syllabuses develop a deep understanding of subjects and independent thinking skills.
The syllabuses prepare learners for university study, which is why universities worldwide value and recognise Cambridge International AS & A Level qualifications.
Cambridge International AS & A Level develops learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills in:
- In-depth subject content
- Independent thinking
- Applying knowledge and understanding to new as well as familiar situations
- Handling and evaluating different types of information source
- Thinking logically and presenting ordered and coherent arguments
- Making judgements, recommendations and decisions
- Presenting reasoned explanations, understanding implications and communicating them logically and clearly
- Working and communicating in English.
Cambridge International A Level is typically a two-year course, and Cambridge International AS Level is typically one year. Some subjects can be started as a Cambridge International AS Level and extended to a Cambridge International A Level.
Click Here to see the full AS & A Course Guide
Click Here to see the AS & A subject options