AGE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Cornerstone ( Pre-Nursery to Kindergarten)
|Grade date of birth||Age limit|
- For all other grades, The child should have completed the previous grade in the School he/she is currently attending.
Admission open in grades:
- Pre-Nursery to Grade 12th
- The Application and Registration form will be issued against payment of Rs.500/-in cash (non-refundable).
The following documents need to be submitted along with the application form:
- One certified true copy of applicant’s birth certificate.
- Copy of the passport for non-Indian students.
- One certified true copy of School Report of having completed the preceding grade.
- One certified true copy of available report of the current grade.
- Four recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- One recent passport size photograph of each parent/guardian.
- The student admission will be taken after an Aptitude Assessment.
- Students seeking admission will have a Child Interaction. Parents may accompany their child.
- Shortlisted candidates, along with their parents will be invited for a Family Interaction.
Fee Payment Procedure
- Admission fee is onetime payment and non refundable.
- Security deposit shall be refunded to the student at the time of withdrawal provided he has cleared all his school dues.
- All external examination fees will be charged according to the Examination Board and the actual expenses incurred.
For further queries and clarifications please feel free to get in touch with Admission Officer.
Once the above process has been completed, parents would be notified of the decision within three working days. The school would offer admission to students whose record indicates they will succeed in our academic programme. We would also be looking at talent on other fields, personality and self-confidence.
If places are not available for that particular grade then the student would be placed in a waiting pool.